Tax Information Search
The search site is still under construction, the Tax Roll, 2015 and 2016 Tax Notices are the only available downloads. Plat and 2014 Tax Notice downloads are not currently working. Personal property is not included on the search; please contact the Assessor's Office with questions about personal property taxes.
How to Search for Real Property
Follow the link below and "Click Here to Start Your Search"
Enter only one of the following into the search bar and click “GO!”
- Parcel Number – Standard format is ##-####-####, but you can also use a portion of the number.
- Owner’s Name - Enter last name first (for John Smith enter Smith John) or search with any portion of the name.
- Property Address – Enter street name first or search with a portion of the address. If you are not getting results, try searching for just the street name and then scroll to the specific address you want. Also try abbreviations (Drive = Dr, Street = St, East = E).
- The Tax Roll, 2015 and 2016 Tax Notices are the only items currently available for download. Plat and 2014 Tax Notice are not available. The search site is still being completed and improved.
- Information on the Tax Roll should be accurate as of 12/31/2015. If you need more current information, such as a payoff amount for delinquent taxes, please call 435-259-1338 or email email@example.com. More current tax rolls should be available soon.
- If the property has changed hands since 12/31/2015 then you may not get any results when searching for owner name.
- Your search may yield results from 2015 and 2014 but the information on the Tax Roll is the same.
- The information contained herein is believed to be accurate and dependable. However, no warrantees implied or expressed exist regarding the veracity of the data.
Other Search Options
- Instant Payments - Look up your real property tax information through Instant Payments which is the third party provider that accepts credit card and eCheck payments toward Grand County real property taxes. Create an account, enter your parcel number and then click on “View Bill” or "View Statement" to see the most current real property tax bill if available. You don't need to make a payment in order to see billing information.
- Parcel Viewer Map – Use the interactive map or search by address to find a property and see its information including parcel number (same as parcel ID but two dashes and a zero must be added so that parcel ID 015550001 becomes parcel number 01-0555-0001 and 02MWA0015 becomes 02-0MWA-0015).