The Old Spanish Trail Arena is located just minutes south of Moab, Utah on Hwy. 191. Moab area sights and activities will make your stay a fantastic experience. We would love to host your Equestrian/Non-Equestrian events.
The complex offers:
- 162 Covered Stalls
- wash rack
- large warm-up pen
- stock holding pen
- sound system
- pro timing system
- lots of convenient parking areas
Indoor arena offers:
- Climate control for year round comfort
- 121' x 205' with rails up (for special events there is the option to take the rails down for additional room)
- Bleacher seating for 1,100 spectators
- Stock pens professionally designed for rodeos and roping events
Outdoor arena can be set up for:
- Other Equestrian events
Both Arenas can be used for non-Equestrian events.
- Cleaning before and after event. Cleaning is available during event for an additional cost.
- Groom Arena, if required
- Tractor and/or water truck at an hourly rate if extra equipment is required
- Concessionaire provides food during events if requested
- Stall Cleaning before and after event, if equestrian
- Conference room available (560 square ft - Dry erase board available)
- 102 Covered stalls with electric and water, and 60 covered stalls with only water
- Indoor and outdoor arena
- Race track
- Warm up arena available 7 days a week from 8 am - 8 pm, unless facility is rented for an event or closed for maintenance
- Indoor arena is climate controlled for year round comfort
- PA system w/cordless mics
- Stereo system
- Our own radio station, so your event can be heard on your radio
Event Organizers: It is your responsibility to confirm your event dates on
the calendar to ensure accuracy. If you do not verify your dates we cannot
guarantee them. If booking for an event, the 'Open Riding' that is
scheduled will be cancelled for your event duration.
Stall bookings are essential as all stalls are locked. Phone 435-259-6226 or email email@example.com for reservations.
Our Facility and Events Promoter can assist you with all aspects of planning your special event, meeting, retreat, wedding, reunion, sporting event, festival, show and much more.
Facility and Events Promoter
3641 S. Hwy 191
Old Spanish Trail Arena
125 E. Center St
Moab, UT 84532
(435) 259-6226 - Voice
(435) 259-7916 - Fax
Facilities Rental Agreement
Agreements for Independent Contractors
These files require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing. If you do not have a copy,
visit their website to
download a free copy.