Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! Please read through the questions below.
At any time in the last 14 days, have you experienced, or are you currently experiencing, any of the following conditions (not attributable to a known condition unrelated to COVID-19)?
1. A temperature recording of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or felt that you had a fever/chills. (YES / NO)
2. Coughing (especially a “dry cough) . (YES / NO)
3. Shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing. (YES / NO)
4. Sore throat. (YES / NO)
5. Muscle aches or pains (not attributable to recent physical over-activity) . (YES / NO)
6. Sudden changes or loss in smell or taste. (YES / NO)
7. Have you, within the last 30 days, tested positive for COVID-19 or COVID-19 antibodies? (YES / NO)
8. Have you recently been in contact with any individuals who have been ill with “cold or flu-like” symptoms, or who have tested positive for COVID-19? (YES / NO)
If you have answered “YES” to any of the above questions, please refrain from volunteering with us at this time for the safety of our staff and for the safety of our other volunteers. We will be working on trail projects until December, and there will be many other opportunities to volunteer. Thank you for your consideration and support!