Visit the Library
To Visit the Library for:
- Library computer, scanner, or printer use
- Grab & Go (browsing or copier use)
You can schedule an appointment in advance, or right when you stop by if you're feeling lucky!
Call 435-259-1111 to make an appointment.
Appointments are available: Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm
Note: You do not need an appointment to use curbside pick-up! Complete curbside pick-up info
Be sure to check out the info below to make your visit as smooth as possible.
Know Before You Go:
- Face coverings are required.
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn at all times while inside the building.
- Face coverings must cover your mouth and nose.
- If you do not have a mask or forgot to bring one, the library is happy to provide one.
- Appointments are 45 minutes long. They start on the whole hour.
- Please call 435-355-0924 when you arrive for an appointment.
- Only one individual, family, or household unit is permitted per appointment. You will be asked how many people will be with you when setting up an appointment.
- No more than one visit per person per day.
- School age children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive on time. Your appointment cannot be extended if you are late.
- You will need your library card number to log on to a computer or use the self-checkout machines.
- Practice social distancing. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others in the building, including library staff.
- If you feel sick, stay home. There is no penalty for cancelling appointments!
Why has the library shifted to appointments?
Appointments for computer use, browsing, or other in-library needs will help us control the number of people in the building to comply with Governor Herbert's new health guidance and CDC guidelines. Appointments also mean you don't have to take a chance that space inside is available - no waiting in line, no wasted trips. It's convenient and safe!
257 E. Center St.
Moab, UT 84532
Curbside Pick Up Available:
MON - FRI
9 am - 8 pm
12 pm - 5 pm
By Appointment For:
- Grab & Go (browsing/copier use)
- Computer Use
MON - FRI
10 am - 4 pm
Closed Sundays & Legal Holidays
Castle Valley Branch
Castle Valley Community Center
2 Castle Valley Drive
Castle Valley, UT 84532
Curbside Pick Up by Appointment:
WED - FRI
1pm - 3pm