Old Spanish Trail Arena
The Old Spanish Trail Arena is located just minutes south of downtown Moab, Utah on Highway 191. Moab area sights and activities will make your stay a fantastic experience, making us a great option for your event or overnight stay.
Main office phone: 435-259-6226
Hours of Operation:
The main office: Monday through Friday 7am-4pm. The office is closed and the facility is not staffed on weekends, state and federal holidays.
Main Indoor Arena: open for community open ride 8am-8pm 7 days a week, unless otherwise posted. The Indoor Arena does close for special events. See our event calendar for arena availability.
Stalls, Pens, Outdoor and warm up arenas: open and accessible 24/7 unless otherwise posted.
Seasonal closures affect areas like the ballfields. Contact the main office for more information on available areas and services.
Current and Upcoming Events and Programs:
Click here for our activity calendar to see all the events and programs scheduled at the arena facility.
Are you looking for Grand County Fair information? Click here for our county page dedicated to the Grand County Fair.
- Livestock boarding ($15-$20 per night)
- Over night parking for trailers/vehicles ($5-$15 per night)
- Special Event Venue (prices vary)
- Community Open Ride (free to residents of the 84532 zip code)
The complex offers:
- 162 Covered Stalls
- Stock Holding Pen
- Wash Rack
- Indoor Arena
- Outdoor Arena
- 4 Warm-Up Areas
- Professional Timing System (Indoor Arena)
- Professional Sound System (Indoor Arena)
- Main Arena concession area with attached galley style kitchen
- Conference Room
- Convenient Parking Areas
- 2 Softball Fields with score keeper building, electronic score board and restrooms
- 2 Soccer Fields
- Large Covered Pavilion with a concession room and restrooms
The indoor arena offers:
- Climate control for year round comfort
- 121 feet by 205 feet with rails up; for special events there is the option to take the rails down for additional room with the appropriate fees
- Bleacher seating for 1,100 spectators
- Stock pens professionally designed for rodeos and roping events
- Bathrooms with showers
- Free WiFi
Livestock Boarding Prices:
- Stalls (covered and enclosed, limit 1 horse per stall): $20 per horse per night
- Pens (uncovered and open, limit of up to 4 horses or 10 head of cattle per pen depending on size): $15 per horse per night, $4 per steer per night
- RV power and water hookup: $15 with stall/pen rental
- Dry camping: free with stall/pen rental
Reservations for pens and stalls:
Reservations are not required, but help us to ensure we have a nice, clean space available when you arrive.
Drop-ins are always welcome.
Contact us at 435-259-6226 or email@example.com for more information.