Protection Orders

Obtain a Protection / Restraining Order
For information on how to obtain a restraining order, call the Victims Advocate in the county where you reside. For the Grand County Victims Advocate, call 435-259-1326.

If the court waived the fees for serving your protection order, we may be able to accept your paperwork by fax. Please contact the Sheriff’s Office for further information.

Report Violation
If you need to report a violation of a protection order that has already occurred, call the law enforcement agency where the violation occurred. If you have a new protection order, the Sheriff’s Office can assist you in serving it to the restrained party.