Canyonlands Regional Airport
Located in the heart of one of the most scenic areas in the nation, Canyonlands Regional Airport (110 W. Aviation Way Moab, UT 84532; Highway 191, Mile Marker 143.8; ~16 miles North of Moab) is the center for general aviation activity in Southeastern Utah. Serving the town of Moab, Utah, Canyonlands Regional Airport is located close to:
• Bureau of Land Management Recreation Areas
• Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
• Colorado River
• Dead Horse Point State Park
• Manti-La Sal National Forest
Canyonlands Regional Airport's Mission
Canyonlands Regional Airport’s mission is to represent Grand County in a safe, professional, and responsible manner while serving the aviation-related needs of all of the citizens and guests of Grand County Utah. The airport strives to continually maintain and improve the infrastructure and resources needed to support locally-based businesses, regional commercial air service, and general aviation so that current and future generations can enjoy all of Southeast Utah from the ground and the air.
Canyonlands Regional Airport has conducted an Airport Layout Plan update and is releasing a draft version for public comment.
comments to email@example.com
Comments will be accepted until
September 6, 2023.
On September 6, at 4:00 pm, in the County Commission Chambers (125 E. Center Street), there will be an open house for the public to learn about and comment on the new ALP.Airport Layout Plan
Businesses Based at Canyonlands Regional Airport (CNY)
Commercial Air Service
- SkyWest Airlines (d.b.a. United Airlines) has daily flights between Moab and Denver, CO on CRJ-200 commuter jets (50-seat jets).
United Airlines Customer Service Number 1-800-864-8331
- SkyWest Airlines (d.b.a. Delta Airlines) has daily flights between Moab and Salt Lake City, UT. on CRJ-200 commuter jets (50-seat jets).
- Delta Airlines Customer Service Number 1-800-221-1212
- Airline ticket counters open 1 1/2 hours before scheduled departure. Check-in closes 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure; you must be checked in (including checked baggage) 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Local Contact # - SkyWest Airlines: 435-259-0408
- Please check back here, or follow our Facebook page, for updates and additional information on Canyonlands Regional Airport.
- LOST LUGGAGE:
- Call SkyWest Airlines local number: 435-259-0408
Fixed Base Operator
- Redtail Air: Full Service FBO: 435-259-7421
- Airport Garage Company: 303-549-4215
- Moab Heli-X Helicopter Tours: 435-355-0357
- Redtail Air: Scenic and Charter Service: 435-259-7421
- Skydive Moab: 435-259-5867
- Canyonlands Car & Jeep Rental: 866-892-5337
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (also serving Alamo and National) 435-259-8505
Parking And Ground Transportation
- Overnight parking at Canyonlands Regional Airport is $6.00/night.
- New parking payment method: You can pay by using your cell phone, through the QR Code or by text (displayed on the premises and below).
- Multiple Taxi and Shuttle Services will provide shuttles to and from Moab and the Airport (for hire). Taxis and Shuttles are available by scheduled appointment. Please use this link for Discover Moab transportation.
SHUTTLES AND TAXIS MUST DISPLAY THEIR AIRPORT SHUTTLE PASS IN THEIR FRONT VEHICLE WINDOW WHILE AT THE AIRPORT
General Aviation at CNY
Current information on general aviation aspects of Canyonlands Regional Airport can be found at AirNav.
Aircraft Parking and Hangars
- Redtail Air: Full Service FBO: 435-259-7421 (Tie downs and hangars)
- Plane Lucky Hangars: 801-230-6893 (T-hangars)
Good Neighbor Policy
Canyonlands Regional Airport is sponsored and operated by Grand County, Utah. Millions visit the parks and recreation areas around Canyonlands Regional Airport each year. We request that all aircraft on scenic flights over these areas maintain at least 2,000 feet above ground level (AGL) so that we all have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular scenery whether from the ground or from the air.