Canyonlands Regional Airport
Businesses Based at Canyonlands Regional Airport (CNY)
Commercial Air Service
- SkyWest Airlines (d.b.a. United Airlines) has daily flights between Moab and Denver, CO on CRJ-200 commuter jets (50-seat jets).
- SkyWest Airlines (d.b.a. Delta Airlines) has daily flights between Moab and Salt Lake City, UT. on CRJ-200 commuter jets (50-seat jets).
- Airline ticket counters open 1 1/2 hours before scheduled departure. Check-in closes 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure; you must be checked in (including checked baggage) 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Local Contact # - SkyWest Airlines: 435-259-0408
- Please check back here, or follow our Facebook page, for updates and additional information on Canyonlands Regional Airport.
Fixed Base Operator
- Redtail Air: Full Service FBO: 435-259-7421
- Airport Garage Company: 303-549-4215
- Moab Heli-X Helicopter Tours: 435-355-0357
- Redtail Air: Scenic and Charter Service: 435-259-7421
- Skydive Moab: 435-259-5867
- Redrock Ballooning: 801-707-4215
- Canyonlands Car Rental: 866-892-5337
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (also serving Alamo and National) 435-259-8505
Parking And Ground Transportation
- Overnight parking at Canyonlands Regional Airport is $5.00/night.
- Payment is accepted as cash, credit card or check (payable to Grand County). Please place payment in envelope and in one of the convenient drop boxes, and then place the tab of the envelope in your windshield.
- For change, ask your SkyWest ticket agent for assistance.
- Multiple Taxi and Shuttle Services will provide shuttles to/from Moab and the Airport (for hire). Please use this link for Discover Moab transportation.
General Aviation at CNY
Current information on general aviation aspects of Canyonlands Regional Airport can be found at AirNav.
Aircraft Parking and Hangars
Good Neighbor Policy
Canyonlands Regional Airport is sponsored and operated by Grand County, Utah. Millions visit the parks and recreation areas around Canyonlands Regional Airport each year. We request that all aircraft on scenic flights over these areas maintain at least 2,000 feet above ground level (AGL) so that we all have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular scenery whether from the ground or from the air.
Located in the heart of one of the most scenic areas in the nation, Canyonlands Regional Airport (110 W. Aviation Way Moab, UT 84532; Highway 191, Mile Marker 143.8; ~16 miles North of Moab) is the center for general aviation activity in Southeastern Utah. Serving the town of Moab, Utah, Canyonlands Regional Airport is located close to:
• Bureau of Land Management Recreation Areas
• Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
• Colorado River
• Dead Horse Point State Park
• Manti-La Sal National Forest
Canyonlands Regional Airport's MissionCanyonlands Regional Airport’s mission is to represent Grand County in a safe, professional, and responsible manner while serving the aviation-related needs of all of the citizens and guests of Grand County Utah. The airport will strive to continually maintain and improve the infrastructure and resources needed to support locally-based businesses, regional commercial air service, and general aviation so that current and future generations can enjoy all of Southeast Utah from the ground and the air.