Frequently Asked Questions
- What happened to Dewey Bridge?
- Why is Dewey Bridge important to southeastern Utah and western Colorado?
- What is significant about the design of Dewey Bridge?
- How much of the original Dewey Bridge is left after the fire?
- Can Dewey Bridge be restored?
- Will it still be Dewey Bridge after the restoration?
- What will it cost to restore Dewey Bridge?
- What responsibility does the family of the child who set the fire have to help with costs?
- What will be done to prevent another wild fire from destroying the restored bridge?
- Who is leading the campaign to restore Dewey Bridge?
- What initial goals have been set for the restoration project?
- How can I help with the restoration campaign?
- Who will hold my donation while funds are being raised?
- What fund raising strategy is being considered?
- How do I rent the Star Hall?
- Is the Star Hall available to the public or does it have to be a county group or function?
- If I live in the county and I am having problems with my streets should I call your office?
- Is any of the Moab site open for public use?
- Is it safe to camp near the Moab site?
- Is it safe to raft down the Colorado River or ride my bicycle on Potash Road past the Moab site?
Follow us on social media: