Where can I get a Retail Beer/ Alcohol License?
Allow 45 Days minimum for state & county approval process. A Temporary Beer License, issued by Grand County, is required for alcohol sales at an event. Applications and further local consent instructions are available at the Clerk’s Office, Grand County Courthouse, 125 E. Center, (435) 259-1321. Local consent is granted by Grand County Council and must be approved and processed prior to obtaining a required Temporary Beer Permit from the Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (DABC) – www.abc.utah.gov (801) 977-6800

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a Special Event Permit?
2. Can I pay the application fee over the phone with a credit card?
3. Who can I call for Facility Reservations:
4. Where can I get a Retail Beer/ Alcohol License?
5. Do I need a Temporary Sales Tax License?
6. Who do I contact for other permits that maybe required from other entities: