Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Instructions: Complete and sign this form and return it to Grand County Commission Office, 125 E. Center St., Moab, UT 84532; fax: 435-259-2574; or email@example.com
• Must be a Grand County resident (unless otherwise noted);
• Terms shall be for four years, unless a shorter period is required by law, or unless a midterm vacancy is being filled;
• Board Members shall have the appropriate expertise when required by law;
• Submit applications to the Council’s Office by the requirements contained in the notice;
• Agree to abide by the County’s Conflict of Interest Ordinance.
Additionally, the State Code has the following requirements for Special Service Districts in Grand County:
• No appointed member of the Board may be a full or part-time employee of the District while serving on the Board;
• No person employed by a Special Service District as a full-time or part-time employee may serve on the Governing Board of the District;
• A Board Member may not be compensated separately as a Board Member and as an employee for providing the same service;
• Each Trustee/Board Member appointed by the County legislative body shall be an elector (registered voter) of the District
I have read, and I certify, that all the information on this form is true and correct and I meet the requirements listed above. Furthermore, if appointed, I agree to faithfully attend the meetings and adhere to the State laws, County ordinances, and adopted Bylaws that govern the Board or Commission on which I am appointed to serve. Additionally, I have read the County’s Conflict of Interest Ordinance (No. 593, 2019) and do not have any inherent conflicts in serving on the Board or Commission to which I have applied. I agree to abide by this Ordinance.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Follow us on social media: