Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Note: This field will be publicly available on the meeting room schedule.
(1) The meeting will be open to the public and that anyone can walk in and join the meeting at anytime (only exceptions = tutors in the tutoring room).
(2) The room is not being used by a for-profit group or business (only exceptions = tutors in the tutoring room).
(3) There will be no charge or requested donation to attend the meeting.
(4) There will be no food.
(5) Nothing will be sold before/during/after the meeting while on library property.
(6) The purpose of the meeting is not promotional and/or for financial gain/fundraising.
(7) Library activities always take precedence and reservations may be subject to change, as stated in the Library Meeting Room Policy.
(8) The library can not guarantee that non-library owned laptops, discs, etc. will work with the library's a/v equipment.
(9) I will be responsible for set up and clean up of the meeting room (with the exception of library owned a/v equipment).
(10) I am financially responsible for the damage or loss of library owned equipment and any damage to the library meeting room.
(11) I am responsible for acquiring any required public performance licenses.
(12) My reservation is not guaranteed if I show up more than 15 minutes late and I will call the library in the event that I no longer need my reservation.
Earliest possible start time is 9:30 a.m.
Must end by 7:45 p.m. M-F and 4:45 p.m. on Sat.
* indicates a required field