Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
(1) The meeting will be open to the public and that anyone can walk in and join the meeting at anytime. There is no privacy guarantee at any time in any room.
(2) The room is not being used by a for-profit group or business.
(3) There will be no charge or requested donation to attend the meeting and nothing will be sold before/during/after the meeting while on library property.
(4) There will be no food.
(5) The purpose of the meeting is not promotional and/or for financial gain/fundraising.
(6) Library activities always take precedence and reservations may be subject to change, as stated in the Library Meeting Room Policy.
(7) I will be responsible for set up and clean up of the meeting room
(8) I am financially responsible for the damage or loss of library owned equipment and any damage to the library meeting room.
(9) My reservation is not guaranteed if I show up more than 15 minutes late and I will call the library in the event that I no longer need my reservation.
(10) Events not sponsored by the Library must comply with the GCPL Programming Policy.
Earliest possible start time 9:30am
2 hour maximum.
Must end by 7:45pm M-F or by 4:45pm on Saturdays.
Meeting room reservations are generally received by library staff during business hours Mon - Fri.
Reservations are confirmed when they appear on the publicly available online meeting room calendar.
You will ONLY be contacted if there is a problem with your request.
* indicates a required field