Is my voter registration updated?
Even if you have already registered to vote, you may need to RE-register if you have moved or changed your name. You will also need to re-register if you wish to change your party affiliation. You can register online through the links on this site, in person at the Clerk/Auditor's Office, or by mail.

For answers to more frequently asked questions regarding voting and elections, please clickHERE.

Show All Answers

1. Is my voter registration updated?
2. How do I apply for a Marriage License?
3. Can I get a copy of my Marriage License?
4. Who can officiate at my wedding ceremony?